Terms and conditions for use E-PROMO web site.
This Agreement determines the terms and conditions for use by Users of materials and services of the web site (hereinafter referred to as Site).
1. General terms of access to www.e-promo.ru web site
- Use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the provisions of the legislation in force of the Russian Federation.
- By accessing the materials of the Site, the User accepts this Agreement.
- The Site administration may unilaterally change at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such changes enter into force after 3 (Three) days from the date the new version of the Agreement is submitted to the web site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he must refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
2. Obligations of the user
- The User agrees not to take any action that could be considered as violating Russian or international law, including in the sphere of intellectual property, of copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Site and Site services.
- Use of materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (article 1270 of Civil Code of Russian Federation). For the legitimate use of Site materials, it is necessary to conclude licensing agreements (obtain licenses) from the Copyright holders.
- When quoting the Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required (subparagraph 1 of point 1 of article 1274 of the Civil Code of Russian Federation).
- Comments and other User notes the Site should not conflict with the requirements of Russian Federation legislation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- The user is aware that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using by him of external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
- The User agrees that the Administration of the Site is not liable and does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or damages related with any Site content, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services, available on or accessed through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, in which he entered, using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3. Other terms and conditions
- All possible litigations arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as establishing agency relations, partnership relations, joint activity relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations between the User and the Site Administration not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Recognition by a court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Act of omission on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation of Agreement provisions by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
- Any information provided on the website can't be considered as a public offer.
The User confirms that he read and understood all clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.